You’ve made a great decision to exhibit in the 2017 National Stationery Show, and we are delighted to welcome you. The NSS takes place May 21-24, 2017 in New York at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, Halls 1A-1C .
CONFIRMING YOUR PARTICIPATION
- To review the online contract and location of your space on the floorplan click here and use the password that was emailed to you.
- You’ll see reference to Total Reach Packages on the contract. Each package includes high-impact marketing services which you can order now at reduced rates!
- Confirming is simple. Please electronically sign and submit the onlinecontract with an initial $500. Following this, you will receive an invoice for the remainder of the 30% balance.
- If you would like to request a change to your booth, please email Joe Blank at email@example.com . We will address space changes after we receive your deposit.
Payment Schedule Details
- A deposit of $500 is required to reserve your space. This will be applied to the cost of your exhibit space and is a non-refundable fee.
- 30% due by August 4, 2016 - exhibitor is liable for 30% of total contract for cancellations after this date.
- 100% due by January 4, 2017 - exhibitor is liable for 100% of total contract for cancellations after this date.
Charges will appear on your credit card statement as "2017 National Stationery Show."
The initial booth deposit fee must be made using a credit card or electronic check.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to call the group telephone line – (914) 421-3250 or email Joe Blank at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will direct your inquiry.
Kelly P. Bristol
National Stationery Show